Katie Go Now!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't Stress (A How-to)

With three 700-level classes and amazing friends that occupy my time away from them, you think I'd be a bit stressed about everything I have to finish in the next two weeks.

I'm not. A bit frustrated from time to time when I hit the obligatory roadblocks (thank you Frank Warren...), but there has been relatively little freaking out on my part. I think this is an effective anti-freak-out recipe:

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Go outside and TAKE NOTICE of how amazing the world is. (i.e.: birds. mud. new music. centipedes that miraculously appear on your notebook during Archaeology lecture. yeah, that happened.)

3. Call somebody and make them smile. (Do NOT mention your impending stress. Do NOT call an exboyfriend.)

4. Bake cookies that contain everything sugary in your kitchen.

These recommendations are a product of the standard Radina's/BFF hangout procrastination. 100% Grade-A effective, kind of guaranteed. Well, maybe Grade-B. If you do this too much, you won't get As.

-Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home