Katie Go Now!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Don't Judge Me


Some of my friends are... SO... republican.

And I love them.
Just as much as I love everyone who wished me a "Happy Zombie Jesus Day."

I'm loving the rain too. Really.

Mom commented (while running through the Westlink parking lot this morning), "The weather's not supposed to be like this on Easter!"

I replied with, "Mom, the date of Easter was arbitrarily chosen by the church about a thousand years ago, and it's mostly based on old pagan traditions. Maybe it never does rain on the actual anniversary of the Resurrection, but we'll never know, will we?"

She just glared at me.

Dad would have laughed.

-Katie

By the way... I HATE Warner Music Group. They disabled my YouTube videos! Jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home