Katie Go Now!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dear April,

I wish you knew yourself as well as I know myself.

When I saw one of those annoying quiz invitations on Facebook, I clicked "Ignore" as usual. Not just because it was annoying and I don't care, but the title was "What is your life theme song?" A Facebook quiz to tell you what song best describes your life? Psht. I'm very well aware of what song fits me.

"Far Far", Yael Naim. Regardless of the day or my mood, this fits. A random online quiz probably knows nothing about her except in reference to the MacBook Air. In short: you don't know my life.

So, April, what song would describe you? I bet you don't have any idea; you're clearly having some trouble figuring yourself out right now. But my guess would be something like Avril Lavigne, to keep it mainstream since everyone has to deal with your crap right now. But any moody, angsty, I-hate-my-dad, Chucks-and-neckties style female artist would fit. You're supposed to be pleasant and enjoyable, not some pre-teen with an overdramatic identity crisis.

If I want all 4 seasons in 2 days time, I'll watch the Travel channel.

Love,
Katie

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home