Katie Go Now!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This Tuesday Morning

I must have gotten off on the wrong Tuesday foot today since there was no breakfast with Diana, but I cannot focus! Wait... I haven't been able to focus since last Tuesday. This could be problematic. I have a paper due in about 20 minutes, and I haven't started it. And I'm blogging. Oops?

For the fourth time this semester, random French guy walked by my table in the union chatting with someone on his little European cell phone. Freaking hang up and talk to me! I just want to know where you're from! But no, he just picked up his espresso and (once again) walked out of my life forever. *sigh*

Last night, I couldn't sleep. So I made garlic bread and went super-grammar-nazi on our collaborative essay for Digital Ethnography. Yeah, you'll thank me later. Now I'm listening to Beatles covers and wondering what the heck I'm going to talk to Danvas about for my Swahili research.

Woah! Matt Snow is here! Time to be late for class.

-Katie

1 Comments:

  • Uh, maybe you should just follow him until he gets off his phone then accidentally bump into him. That's what I'd do. Just kidding, I definately wouldn't do that.

    We oughta hang out soon.

    By Blogger Jenna, At April 7, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home