Katie Go Now!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gender Panel

For all of the Challenge kids who were at the things this afternoon, here are some of the questions that students submitted that they DIDN'T address:

*Why do girls like the rebellious bad boys? Don't they realize they are all shallow tools?

*How should you deal with women during that time of the month?

*Why do girls go on dates with guys they don't like? Isn't that just leading them on?

*Is it ok to rule out a girl because she isn't pretty enough?

*What do women want?

*What if I am attracted to a woman 40 years older than me?

*Why did girls come up with the whole "friend zone" thing just to torture nice guys like me?

And my personal favorite:

*Would all the single ladies put your hands up?

I'll let you guess how many of those were submitted by my brother.

-Katie

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home