Katie Go Now!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Brought to you by Peters Clothier

You think a town like Overland Park would have more places with free wifi open after 8pm. That lameness (plus the church's VBS-only mode) has landed me in the parking lot of a clothing store. Why would a fancy clothing store have unprotected wifi? For me to sit in front of it at 10:30pm.

I meant to actually sit and think through a list of deep, thought-provoking ideas, and hopefully put them here in the form of literary beauty that would stir your heart to worship. Or maybe just make you smile.

I can't think in parking lots so well, so this is all I've got for now. Those big things are still on my mind, and they'll be here eventually, but for now I'm just reading through old Facebook notes. Hah.

This is great.

-Katie

1 Comments:

  • come to my house.

    i will give you free wifi and i'll be open past eight.

    oh. and WHY THE HECK DID I NOT KNOW YOU ARE IN OVERLAND PARK?!

    me, too.
    also, i'm glad my creepiness on blogs let me find you.

    love.

    By Blogger Laura, At June 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home