Katie Go Now!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ok, I'm going now!

Hey friend,

After one of the most stressful days this semester, I was hanging with a sweet girl who (for no apparent reason) said, "You should start a blog."

I had a blog once. Remember Xanga? I had two. In the Maize class of '05, that means I was cool.

Not really. I was never cool at Maize. No further references to that school will be made here.

I might regret it in the morning, but I did name my blog after that game. Diana, this is your fault. Most ridiculous/incomprehensible/hilarious things in my life are your fault. Little more can be expected from someone whose cockroach allergies were discovered by Dr. Frick. I mean, really?

On top of that, these posts will probably have a likening to the words that come out of my mouth when I'm commanded to speak mid-laughter. Add that to the likelihood of late-night, post-homework, deep-style contemplations, and this could get interesting enough to read.

I should have done this in France when my everyday routine was worth talking about.

Stick around anyway!
-Katie

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home